In connection with your use of the Information Portals, Lucky Man may collect: the domain name and/or email address of Website visitors; the email address of users who communicate with Lucky Man via the Website or via email; information as to what pages within the Website users access, and for how long the users access or visit such page; information volunteered by the user, such as through registration on the Website, purchases made through the Website, email update requests, and general requests for information; and information about transactions with Lucky Man, and third-parties with whom Lucky Man affiliates for ticketing, merchandising, and other commercial purposes.
Lucky Man may receive information from third parties. You may also choose to participate in a third party application or feature through which you allow us to collect and share (or the third party to collect and share) information about you, including your Personal Information. If you access the Information Portals through a third-party connection or log-in, Lucky Man may also collect your user ID and/or username associated with that third-party service, and any information you have made public in connection with that service or which the third party shares with partner services.
In accordance with our routine record keeping, Lucky Man may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Information Portals. Lucky Man is under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaims any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. Furthermore, it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your Personal Information from Lucky Man’s databases without some residual data because of back-ups or other reasons.
2. USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION. Lucky Man collects and uses your Personal Information and the other information collected to improve our Information Portals, to process your requests, to deliver advertisements, to send you newsletters, offers, promotions, information about upcoming events, confirmations, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages, to detect and prevent fraud, to facilitate your use of and our administration of the Information Portals, and for any purpose for which the information was collected. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails or newsletters from Lucky Man, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions within each email communication.
Lucky Man may disclose your Personal Information as part of a merger, acquisition or sale of the company and/or its assets, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which Personal Information would be transferred as one of the business assets of Lucky Man.
Lucky Man reserves the right to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of Lucky Man, its employees, customers or the public.
Lucky Man may share non-Personal Information with third parties. Lucky Man may share aggregate information about our users with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third-parties, though such summary information will not identify any specifics related to you. Lucky Man may use the Personal Information you provide to administer Website usage and monitor traffic-levels, and to contact you regarding improvements we can make to our Website and our services, if necessary.
4. WEB BEACONS. Certain pages on the Information Portals may contain web beacons. A web beacon is a transparent graphic image placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed or that an email has been forwarded. In addition, a web beacon allows third parties to obtain information such as an IP address or the URL of the computer that downloaded the page on which the web beacon appears, the time the page containing the web beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by a third party. A web beacon may also tell your browser to get content from another server.
5. YOUR CHOICES TO OPT-IN OR OPT-OUT. You may always direct Lucky Man not to use your Personal Information to provide you with information or offers, or not to send you e-mails or other communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the e-mail or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Opt Out.” Your opt-out request will be processed within 30 days of the date on which it was received. Occasionally it is necessary to send out a service-related announcement. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications. These communications are not promotional in nature.
6. PUBLIC AREAS. The Website may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively, “Public Areas”) available to its users. Please remember that any information that is posted to and/or disclosed in these Public Areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. By posting in the Public Areas you grant Lucky Man a license to use the materials you post to the Website or any related service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) in any Public Areas, you are granting Lucky Man, its Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Website, including without limitation: a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Lucky Man may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Website or any related service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute such User Content; and, that such User Content does not infringe upon any third-party intellectual property rights.
7. CHILDREN. The Web Site is not directed at children under the age of thirteen. Lucky Man does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not transmit any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to Lucky Man, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will try to delete that information from our databases.
10. INTERNATIONAL VISITORS. Personal Information collected by Lucky Man is stored and processed in the United States. If you access the Information Portals from outside the United States, you consent to the processing of your personal information in the United States, which may not afford the same level of protection of those in your country.
11. NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY. Lucky Man is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its Website and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Lucky Man’s data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Lucky Man will post the changes on the Website to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on November 9, 2018.
12. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information Lucky Man cannot guarantee the absolute security of personal information accessible on or transmitted via the internet.